NWOK Series license for Drivers
1. You can compete for and accumulate points at any Regional NWOK Sanctioned Track for Regional Points towards the Year End Points Championship.
2. NWOK Regional Points Championship Recognition for your Racing Career Resume.
3. If you are a 500 driver you can compete in all of the Nationally Sanctioned races and compete for a National Championship
Are you ready to join? It’s only $25.00 annually. A Single Event License may be purchased at each NWOK National Sanctioned Event for $10 so you can accumulate points for that particular Event.
Note: All Drivers under the age of 18 years old must have a Parent or Legal Guardian registered as an NWOK Associate/Pit Crew Member. This is in addition to the Minors NWOK Driver License Membership.
NWOK Associate Membership for Race Team and Pit Crew
1. By sanctioning your Facility in 2011 you will be allowing your local and traveling Race Teams a chance to compete for the NWOK Regional Points Championship. You will also be eligible to apply for a future Nationally Sanctioned race.
2. Your NWOK Sanctioned Classes will be racing under a National Set of Rules that can not be changed throughout the season.
3. You may also be eligible for an SKE Outlaw Kart Wholesale Dealership to supply Outlaw Karts and parts to your Race Teams and make a little money.